Why Choose Recovery Compression Socks?
Are compression socks good for blood clots? Are they effective as in-flight socks for travelers? When it comes to everyday wellness, wearing recovery compression socks can help:
- Reduce swelling in your feet and ankles
- Improve blood circulation in your legs and feet
- Prevent DVT (deep vein thrombosis)
- Ease pain from plantar fasciitis
- Reduce the risk of blood clots forming
- Provide comfort during long flights
- Stop varicose veins from worsening
Who Are Recovery Compression Socks For?
Compression socks may be the best socks for swollen feet and ankles—and they’re helpful for many other situations, too. Use them as airplane compression socks when you’re on the go and as recovery socks while at home.
We recommend our men’s Elevation style for anyone who needs:
- Compression socks for recovery
- Compression socks for swelling
- Compression therapy socks
- Compression socks for travel
- Compression socks for flights