Shop by Brand
Amy Butler6 Products
Bric's Luggage31 Products
Briggs & Riley100 Products
Eagle Creek57 Products
Fly With Wine3 Products
FRIO Insulin Coolers4 Products
Hacienda Luggage2 Products
Herschel Supply44 Products
Heys America24 Products
If USA5 Products
ILI New York135 Products
Lonely Planet15 Products
Mary Ellis8 Products
Ms. Jetsetter7 Products
Patent of Heart23 Products
Rain Caper8 Products
Irv's Luggage is SO much more than luggage! We are always evolving to meet the changing needs and requests of our customers, so if you haven't shopped with us lately, you will be delighted and surprised at the depth and breadth of products we sell!
With the convenience of online shopping, you might wonder why shop at Irv's Luggage? Here's why:
- Our staff is experienced and deeply knowledgeable on the changing travel environment. We will make sure you have the RIGHT BAGS and ACCESSORIES for your type of travel.
- You have the opportunity to compare and evaluate all of your options because we have the largest selection of travel products in Illinois!
- We'll make sure you leave with the right product for YOU.
- We have the extra travel essentials you need for a safe, comfortable, organized trip.
- Anti-theft handbags & backpacks - protect your belongings when you travel
- Packing Cubes and Organizers
- Top shelf power banks - made to keep all of your electronics charged and ready for the long haul
- Sun Hats with UPF 50+
- Toiletry Bags in every size and shape to suit your particular needs
- Personal safety items like alarms, whistles and safety lights
- World Adapters with multiple ports
- RFID protected sleeves and bags
- Memory foam neck pillows
- Travel towels
- Waterproof Backpacks
- TSA compliant locks
- TSA compliant bottles
- Packable totes
- Rain Ponchos, and much more!!
We are your 1 stop travel shop! Whether you're traveling internationally, driving to the national parks or sending your child abroad, we will make sure you have everything you'll need!
For an unforgettable shopping experience, stop into Irv's Luggage soon and you'll see what makes us special!
Luggage & Bag Repair
Irv’s Luggage has the largest onsite luggage repair center in the Midwest! Luggage, handbags, briefcases and more can be dropped off for repair at our Vernon Hills, IL location or you can ship your bag to our repair center.
Irv's Luggage also provides luggage repairs for many of the mass merchant retailers in the Chicago area. Due to our excellent reputation and our close proximity to O'Hare International Airport, Irv's Luggage repairs thousands of damaged bags each year. Irv's Luggage Repair Center also ships across the continental U.S. via UPS ground service.
Benefits of Repairing Your Luggage
- Many repairs are covered by either manufacturer's warranty or through airline damage reimbursement. Claims with luggage manufacturers are filed on your behalf. We can help you file your airline claim.
- Drop off repairs at Irv's Luggage, 1322 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Vernon Hills, IL (SW corner of Milwaukee & Rt 45)
- Repairs are completed according to manufacturer's standards
- New parts will match your bag/manufacturer
- Your repairs will continue to be covered by manufacturer’s warranty, if applicable
- Know up front what your repair will cost.
- UPS ground shipping throughout the continental U.S.
Our craftsmen can restore your favorite leather briefcase or bag, so before you give up on a beloved bag, give us a chance to restore it to its former glory.
We do warranty claims and are the authorized repair center for most major brands, including Briggs & Riley, Samsonite, Travelpro, Delsey and more.
How to Get in Touch with Us
- Call us at 847.437.4810
- Email us here
- Stop into our store at 1322 S. Milwaukee Ave., Vernon Hills
- We're open Monday - Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM, Sundays 12 PM - 4 PM.
Our Luggage Repair service is ready to serve you! Please call us with any repair questions at 847-437-4810.
Please like us on Facebook! We like to stay in touch, tell you what we're up to, and give you the first heads up on great in-store sales and promotions!
Visit our Travel blog and Pen blog while you’re here!
Please contact us with any questions you might have.