- Made from lightweight and durable MicroBallistec™ with vapor barrier for long lasting use
- Carry-on size fits in the overhead compartment of most u.s. Domestic airlines.
- Dual-position TROLLEY system for 2 or 4 wheel use
- Corner protectors and skid bars to eliminate wear at stress points
- Three front pockets for maximum organization
- Side pocket for a water bottle or small accessories
- Back pocket to store magazines, jacket or dirty clothing on larger pieces
- Guardian self repairing interlocking zippers on main compartment, ergonomic zipper pulls
- Cushioned neoprene top and side carry handles, easy-to-grab bottom handle
- Integrated ID tag
- Tie-down straps and 2 shoe pockets in main compartment
- Mesh pocket and wet pocket in lid
The Sky Max Spinner Carry On from Delsey is a durable and lightweight suitcase with plenty of organization options this 4-wheel for the well-organized traveler. The bag is equipped with three front pockets for maximum organization, a side-pocket for a water bottle or small accessory, and a back pocket to store a magazine or jacket. Made from lightweight and durable MicroBallistec with vapor barrier, along with corner protectors and skid bars, make this piece light yet tough.