- Follows CDC guidelines
- Two layers of 100% repurposed fabric
- 100% tightly woven cotton
- Wire nose adjustment
- Adjustable ear loops
- Accordion pleats that adjust to your face shape
- Proudly designed in Utah
- Ethically made in China
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low, Warm Iron if Needed, Do Not Bleach
- 17.5cm x 9.5 cm (mask relaxed)
- 17.5cm x 17.5 cm (mask extended)
What is the Teca Cotton Face Mask’s Fabric Blend?
Per the CDC’s recommendation, our face masks are made from 100% tightly woven cotton.
Is the Teca Cotton Face Mask Medical Grade?
Our face masks are not medical grade. However, they may extend the life of a medical grade mask, and can be worn over most medical grade masks as an additional precautionary measure.
Can I Put a Filter Inside My Teca Cotton Face Mask?
Our face masks are not filter compatible, and are not meant to replace medical grade face masks. That said, cloth face coverings may slow the spread of the virus, and the CDC recommends wearing them in public settings.
These Masks Seem Thinner Than What I’m Used to. Are They Still Safe?
We designed these masks to be lightweight and breathable, so they can be comfortably worn for long periods of time. Should you want additional protection, our mask fits over most medical grade masks.