The Briggs & Riley Baseline Expandable Cabin Bag allows for 45% more space when you need it. This bag features a SpeedThru pocket with orange lining for hassle-free airport security luggage checks and a gusseted front pocket with key fob slip pockets for tickets, magazines and pen loops. The packing section features a garment securing panel to keep clothes in place and a zippered pocket for added organization.
Briggs & Riley Baseline Expandable Cabin Bag – Navy
Dimensions: 11″ x 16.5″ x 8″
Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Main and flat packing sections expands four inches
- Roomy main section features 2 elastic pockets for undergarments or socks
- Three compartment design: front, main and flat packing.
- Dual purpose slip-through back pocket allows bag to slide over the Outsider® handle of our other bags for easy transport. Magnetic closure secures bag in place.
- Elastic, hide-away ID card conceals personal info. Interior window allows for quick identification.
- Use webbing handles or crossways shoulder strap for easy transport.
- Large gusseted front zipper pocket with key keeper to keep keys accessible yet concealed
- Webbing handles with magnetic leather wrap and crossways shoulder strap offer carrying options
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, water, dirt and abrasion
- Material: 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric
- Capacity: 1555.5 – 2013 cu. in. / 25.5 – 33 liters
Availability: 1 in stock (can be backordered)