The @Work 15.4" Executive Clamshell Brief from Briggs & Riley is durable, lightweight, and designed to keep you organized.
- Four section design: (a) SpeedThru™, (b) computer, (c) organizer and (d) file section
- SpeedThru™ section unzips allowing the brief to open like a book. In the open position the laptop may be left in the computer compartment during security screenings, reducing risk of damage or loss.
- Checkpoint friendly computer compartment is padded for maximum laptop protection
- Fits most 15.4” laptop computers
- Built-in mesh pocket provides a secure place for keys and a wallet during security screenings
- Front slip pocket includes concealed cell phone holder for security and easy access
- Organizer with padded pockets for high-tech gadgets like PDAs, digital camera, etc.
- Multiple pockets for USB drives, CDs, Blu-ray Discs, computer cord, mouse, sunglasses, headphones, pens, business cards, receipts and more
- Fan file section fits letter and legal size folders and provides additional storage for power cords and power supply blocks
- Coal chute holds a laptop power supply
- StretchTech® side gussets open wide for easyaccess
- Front pocket is designed to accommodate an Apple® iPad®, Amazon Kindle or other tablets and e-readers — in their cases
- Leather key fob can be used as a key keeper or a detachable key fob
- SpeedThru™ pocket for hassle-free airport security checks. Orange lining alerts when pocket is open.
- Slip-through back pocket allows bag to slide over the Outsider® handle for fast, convenient travel
- Lightweight and durable 1680 ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, water, dirt and abrasions
- Self-repairing, durable YKK® racquet coilzippers, ergonomic zipper pulls for easy opening and closing, lockable main compartment zipper pulls
- Webbing/leather handles are durable and provide a comfortable grip
- Flexible neoprene shoulder strap is ergonomic and shock absorbing for maximum comfort
- Hide-away ID tag conceals personal information
- Leather patch provides the option of personalization